S3 Consortium pty ltd provides commentary on junior stocks that our contributors are either invested in or interested in. Generally, S3 Consortium pty ltd will initiate coverage of a company that has scored well on our pre-investment checklist, starting with an informative article about this company, followed by ongoing updates and commentary on that company's activities.
We are remunerated by some of the companies we are invested in to provide this service. We disclose this commercial relationship at the start and end of our portfolio launch articles and update articles, including the number of shares owned across all related entities.
Next Investors has developed a company-wide policy on our principals and contributors' trading and investing, specifically governing their activities around stocks we write about. This policy requires that our principals and contributors adhere to the following:
Trading Blackouts and hold conditions:
- Hold 100% of a position for 90 days after initial coverage has been initiated (portfolio launch).
- Hold 80% of the position for 2 years after initial coverage has been initiated
- Hold 50% of the position for the mandated investment time frame by portfolio:
- Next Investors: 3 to 5 years
- Wise Owl: 4 to 7 years
- Catalyst Hunter: 2 to 3 years
- Finfeed: 3 to 5 years
- Do not trade in a stock for 3 days after an investment update is sent about that stock
De-risking (Sell) Conditions:
Our investment strategy involves partially de-risking positions after a company delivers certain milestones that re-rate the share price. De-risk conditions are:
- If the company has released at least 3 material announcements and the share price has re-rated 300% - can de-risk/take profit by selling a maximum 30% of total position.
- If the company has released at least 6 material announcements and the share price has re-rated 500% - can de-risk/take profit by selling a further 30% of total position.
S3 Consortium pty ltd may at times have financial arrangements with the companies featured on our website to share our commentary on our investment in those companies. If you have any queries, or if you'd like to offer us any feedback on our disclosure policy or anything else, we are happy to discuss. Please contact us at [email protected]