S3 Consortium Pty Ltd provides commentary on companies that our contributors and Associated Entities are Invested in.
Generally, S3 Consortium Pty Ltd will Initiate Coverage on a company that we are Invested in, starting with an informative article about the company and why we Invested, followed by ongoing updates and commentary on that company's activities.
We are remunerated by some of the companies we provide commentary on. We disclose this information at the start of our Initiating Coverage articles and update articles, including the number of shares owned across all of our Associated Entities.
S3 Consortium Pty Ltd adheres to a company-wide policy for our principals and contributors' trading and investing, governing their activities around stocks we write about. This is enforced and monitored by our AFSL holder.
This policy requires that our principals and contributors adhere to the following:
Trading Blackouts and hold conditions:
- Hold 100% of a position for 90 days after initial coverage has been initiated (portfolio launch).
- Hold 80% of the position for 2 years after initial coverage has been initiated.
- Hold 50% of the position for the mandated investment time frame by portfolio:
- Next Investors: 3 to 5 years
- Wise Owl: 4 to 7 years
- Catalyst Hunter: 2 to 3 years
- Finfeed: 3 to 5 years.
- Do not trade in a stock for 3 days after an investment update is sent about that stock.
De-risking (Sell) Conditions:
Our investment strategy involves partially de-risking positions after a company delivers certain milestones that re-rate the share price. De-risk conditions are:
- If the company has released at least 3 material announcements and the share price has re-rated 300% - we can de-risk/take profit by selling a maximum 30% of the total position.
- If the company has released at least 6 material announcements and the share price has re-rated 500% - we can de-risk/take profit by selling a further 30% of the total position.
Visit our Trust Centre for more information about our business.
If you have any queries, or if you'd like to offer us any feedback, please contact us at [email protected]