|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.210||$ 0.190||-5%||$ 0.430||115%|
Tempus Resources (ASX:TMR) has two major gold projects: Zamora in Ecuador and Blackdome-Elizabeth in Canada.
TMR owns 100% of the Blackdome-Elizabeth project, located in a prolific gold producing region of British Colombia in Canada.
The project had historical production of over 230,000 ounces, and comes with a permitted, and previously producing mine, a mill, and a tailings storage facility.
The project hosts a historic indicated and inferred mineral resource that it’s looking to update.
This will put it on a fast track to a Pre-Feasibility Study and rapid pathway to gold production.
Drilling continues to provide evidence of the size of the mineralised system, and will feed into the pending Mineral Resource update - an important catalyst to come.
TMR has recently announced “Bonanza” grade results from its recent gold drilling campaign at its Canadian exploration project.
Tempus remains leveraged to a metal that is still very much in favour - gold.
That is on top of a number of further catalysts on the horizon for 2021, including a resource update.
TMR also has the Zamora Project in Ecuador.
Ecuador hosts the most valuable greenfields gold discovery of the last 15 years – C$2.6 billion capped Lundin Gold’s (TSE: LUG) Fruta del Norte tenements.
TMR’s Ecuadorian project hosts similar geochemistry, alteration and geological features to Lundin Gold’s Fruta del Norte.
Fruta del Norte hosts an NI43-101 Indicated Mineral Resource of 23.8 million tonnes at 9.61 g/t gold and a further Inferred Mineral Resource of 11.6 million tonnes at 5.69 g/t gold (9.48Moz total).
TMR’s ground is adjacent to Lundin’s.
Why we have invested...
- High risk, high reward
- Ecuadorian gold asset next to $2BN lundin Gold’s greenfields gold discovery discovery could have a major north facing impact on TMR’s valuation.
- Sought after jurisdiction
- Ecuador has attracted the likes of Lundun, BHP, Fortescue, Newscrest, SolGold and Anglo for gold and base metal projects.
- Stable Canadian Project
- Canadian gold asset, with high grade historic mineral resource with past production over 230,000 oz.
- Resource expansion
- Tempus has significant opportunity to expand its resource at its Canadian Blackdome-Elizabeth Gold Project.
- Promising drill results
- Promising assays from Blackdome-Elizabeth put TMR on track to progress maiden resource.
most recent catalysts for Tempus Resources
Meagan Evans 24/02/2020
TMR Secures Final Permit Ahead of Highly Anticipated Drilling
Tempus Resources Ltd (ASX:TMR) has confirmed it has received the much anticipated water permit for the Rio Zarza Project, the most advanced of the company’s Zamora Gold-Silver Projects in southern Ecuador.