|Our Entry Price $||Current Price $||Current Return||Highest Price $||Highest Return|
|$ 0.098||$ 0.110||65%||$ 0.172||158%|
Titan Minerals Ltd (ASX:TTM) is developing three highly prospective gold-copper exploration projects in an under-explored region of Ecuador. It has a fully funded exploration strategy, experienced operational team, operating in a highly regarded mining jurisdiction.
Why we have invested...
- Under-explored region of Ecuador
- Titan has picked up three highly prospective projects in an under-explored region of Ecuador, which differentiates it from the likes of BHP and Lundin Gold which has also been attracted to the mining friendly region.
- Dynasty Gold Project
- The Dynasty Project consists of a Canadian NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate of 2.1 million ounces at 4.5 g/t gold. Titan is looking to update this resource to a JORC compliant mineral resource estimate during Q4 2020.
- Jerusalem Project
- The recently acquired Jerusalem Project boasts 1.3 million ounce of gold grading 14.5 g/t and 8.6 million ounces of silver grading 98 g/t (NI43-101) foreign estimate and is in close proximity to multi-million-ounce hold deposits.
- Money in the bank
- Following a capital raise and SPP, Titan is well funded to carry out its exploration.
- Gold price
- The gold price continues to grow, providing a favourable environment for mining and exploration companies
most recent catalysts for Titan Minerals Limited
Jonathan Jackson 03/08/2020
Titan Minerals (ASX: TTM) Now Weeks Away from Diamond Drill Campaign on 2.1Moz Gold System
ASX gold exploration and development company, Titan Minerals Limited (ASX: TTM) is just weeks away from starting a diamond drilling program at its flagship Dynasty Gold Project in Ecuador.